Istanbul - Sile & Agva
Per Person: 550 Lira
Duration: 09:15 - 20:00
Pick Up Point: Free shuttle from and to the Hotel
1) Bosporus Bridge: Drive on the bridge and enjoy the beautiful view. It is 1.074 m long and 66 m height. Overshadowing Istanbul’s traditional architecture is one of the world’s largest suspension bridge. It links Europe to Asia.
2) Coast: We will have a walk on the sea side of Black Sea.
3) River Boat Trip: We have lots of villages on our route. You will see villager’s natural life during the journey.
4) Fisher Village: We will visit old fishing village and learn about fishing.
5) Lunch Time: We will have a lunch which includes totally organic fruit, vegetable, meat and fish in the restaurant which is by the river
Free Shuttle from & to Hotel