Per Person: 540 Lira
Duration: 08:30 - 22:30 (Every Day & All Seasons)
Pick Up Point: Free shuttle from and to the Hotel
1) Bosporus Bridge: Bosporus bridge connects Europe and Aisa together and you will have a good chance to have nice photos.
2) Ferry to Yalova: Ferry will be used between Pendik and Yalova, and this sea vacation will bring you chance to take more photos.
3) Bursa Grand Bazaar: Oldest shopping mall of Bursa. You can find various type of gifts, leather and silk clothes, towels and more.
4) Ulu Cami: Biggest mosque of Bursa. Built while Bursa was capital city of Ottoman Empire. There is a nice fountain inside the mosque.
5) Cable Car (To Uludag): All city will be under your feet while you are in the cable car from Burca city center to Uludag.
6) Lunch time: Barbeque time which is Tradition in Uludag.
7) Going Top Of Uludag: 2.486 meters above sea level to see all the city panoramic.
8) Inkaya (Old Tree): 600 years old tree and time to have a tea break.
Free Shuttle from & to Hotel
Transportation (Intercity Bus & Ferry)