Istanbul - Old Town
Per Person: 50 EUR
Duration: 08:00 - 17:00
Week Days: Wednesday - Thursaday - Friday - Saturday
Pick Up Point: Free shuttle from and to the Hotel
1) Hagia Sophia: Built in 537 by Byzantine Emperor Justinianus. From the golden age of Byzantine, this once Christian church is one of the most extraordinary building in the history of architecture. It was converted into a mosgue in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet II.
2) Blue Mosque: Built in 1609 by Ottoman Emperor Ahmed I. The Blue Mosque is one of the most prominent landmarks of Istanbu. It is very impressive with beautiful domesand six minarets.
3) Hippodrome: The square in front of the Blue Mosque and Saint-Sophia Church, covers the site of the ancient. It was a horse racing track and also the sporting and social center of the Byzantine Empire.
4) Caferaga Madrasa: Foundation for serving Turkish Culture organizes various workshop on handicrafts and music.
5) Lunch: Lunch time
6) Topkapi Palace: It was more then just the private Residence of the Sultans and their courts. It was the seat of the supreme executive and judiciary council. The Palace exhibits; Rich collections of porcelains, robes, weapons, shields, armors, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphy manuscripts as well as Ottoman treasures and jewellery.
7) Grand Bazaar: The oldest largest covered market place in the world with more than 4.000 shops. You may find all kind of gifts, leather clothings, rugs and kilims, antiques, jewellery, hand woven fabrics…
Free Shuttle from & to Hotel