Istanbul - Bosporus Boat
Per Person: 30 EUR
Duration: 14:30 - 18:00
Pick Up Point: Free shuttle from and to the Hotel
1) Golden Horne & Bosporus: The Bosphorus strait connects the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea, also separates Europe and Asia. You may see the beautiful face of the one of most beautiful city in the world.
2) Bosphorus Bridge: It is 1.074 m long and 66 m height. Overshadowing Istanbul’s traditional architecture is one of the world’s largest suspension bridge. It links Europe to Asia.
3) Beylerbeyi Park: Nice in Asian side to see green and blue at the same time.
4) Rumeli Fortress: (From outside) Built in 1452 by Sultan Mehmet II. It was the largest and strongest fortress of the Middle Age.
5) Maiden's Tower: (From outside) Also known as Leander's Tower since the medieval Byzantine period, is a tower on a small islet at the southern entrance of the Bosphorus strait, 200 m from the coast of Üsküdar in Istanbul, Turkey.
Free Shuttle from & to Hotel