1) Cruise on the Golden Horn: It is a natural harbor for ships that has been used for thousands of years. On the legendary Golden Horn that will allow you to discover an unforgettable architecture of imperial mosques, churches and bridges.
2) Cable Car to Pierre Loti Hill: Climb to the famous hill by cable-lift where you can find the beautiful view on the Golden Horn and the Old City while drinking Turkish tea or coffee.
3) Byzantine City Walls: (From outside) Built in the V th century by Byzantine Emperor Theodosius II. Total length of the wall is 8 km.
4) Eyüp Sultan Mosque: (From outside) One of the holy places in Istanbul. Site of the Eyup Sultan Mosque is where Eyup El-Ansari the tomb of the standart-bearer of the Prophet Mohammed.
5) Chora Church: (From outside) The breathtaking mosaics and frescoes decorating the interior carried out during the XIV th century are considered as the most beautiful examples of Byzantine art.